Industry driven leadership and management program
Leaders and emerging leaders will be equipped with the skills and knowledge required to effectively lead their teams to achieve the safety and production targets needed in this competitive and challenging environment.
Who should participate?
People who work in leadership roles including supervisors, managers, leading hands, team leaders, and coordinators. The program is also ideal for emerging leaders to prepare them to transition into leadership roles.
The learning journey
To achieve this nationally recognised qualification, leaders attend five two-day training workshops to learn and practice the leadership tools, and where possible, utilising their workplace policies, procedures, and systems. There is approximately six-weeks between each workshop to enable leaders to go back and apply these skills in the workplace.
The skills, knowledge (the tools) and the confidence to be a good leader
- Time management
- Effective communication
- Lead difficult conversations
- Make informed decisions
- Manage underperformance and misconduct
- Lead safety and environmental sustainability
- Workplace mentoring
- Effective goal setting
- Lead diversity
- Effective delegation
- Resolve issues and conflict
- Effective presentations
- Develop positive relationships
- Implement team improvement plan
- Apply continuous improvement
Tasmania, Bell Bay, Burnie, Launceston, and Hobart
Australia and SE/Asia
Our premises or at your site please contact (for details)
Upcoming course commencements
Bell Bay 16th September 2021
Burnie 7th October 2021
Hobart 19th October 2021
Book Now to secure a place, please call 1300 986 125 or email email@example.com
Standard cost $3,700 per person (Subject to eligibility to undertake as a Traineeship)
Other possible Government employer incentives/rebates if eligible
- Traineeship Payroll Tax Rebate (If eligible possibly up to $6,000 p/p)
- Wage subsidy for employers of Australian apprentices/trainees (Maximum of $7000 per quarter, or $28,000 over 12 Months)
- Keystone (Formally the Tasmanian Building and Construction Industry Training Board) Keystone will fund eligible business $3,000 incl GST per person.
- New Worker Employer incentives (Subject to eligibility via ANP will assess) Commence traineeship within 3 months of start of employment, Up to $4,000 incentives, commencement $1,500 and completion $2,500
- Apprentice and Trainee Grant for Small Business TAS (up to $5000 subsidy)
*The Government incentives listed on this page are subject to meeting the prescribed eligibility requirements for each incentive.
The RTO is Triple 0 Solutions RTO#70217 (A subsidiary of Transtegic PTY Ltd)