Industry driven leadership and management program
Leaders and emerging leaders will be equipped with the skills and knowledge required to effectively lead their teams to achieve the safety and production targets needed in this competitive and challenging environment.
Who should participate?
People who work in leadership roles including supervisors, managers, leading hands, team leaders, and coordinators. The program is also ideal for emerging leaders to prepare them to transition into leadership roles.
The learning journey
To achieve this nationally recognised qualification, leaders attend five two-day training workshops to learn and practice the leadership tools, and where possible, utilising their workplace policies, procedures, and systems. There is approximately six-weeks between each workshop to enable leaders to go back and apply these skills in the workplace.
The skills, knowledge (the tools) and the confidence to be a good leader
- Time management
- Effective communication
- Lead difficult conversations
- Make informed decisions
- Manage underperformance and misconduct
- Lead safety and environmental sustainability
- Workplace mentoring
- Effective goal setting
- Lead diversity
- Effective delegation
- Resolve issues and conflict
- Effective presentations
- Develop positive relationships
- Implement team improvement plan
- Apply continuous improvement
Tasmania, Bell Bay, Burnie, Launceston, and Hobart
Australia and SE/Asia
Our premises or at your site please contact (for details)
Upcoming course commencements
Bell Bay (North) – Download brochure
1st September 2022
Transtegic Training Centre, 86 Victoria Street, George Town
Hobart (South) – Download brochure
13th October 2022
Engineers Australia, Level 5, 188 Collins Street, Hobart
Burnie (Northwest) – Download brochure
1st November 2022
TMEC, 13 Wellington Street, Burnie
Book Now to secure a place, please call 1300 986 125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard cost $6,400 +GST if required per person (or $3,800 p/p subject to eligibility to undertake as a Traineeship) other incentives including Payroll Tax Rebates may reduce costs to $0, contact us now.
Other possible Government employer incentives/rebates if eligible
- Traineeship Payroll Tax Rebate (If eligible possibly up to $6,000 p/p)
- Keystone (Formally the Tasmanian Building and Construction Industry Training Board) Keystone will fund eligible business $3,000 incl GST per person.
- New Worker Employer incentives (Subject to eligibility via ANP will assess) Commence traineeship within 3 months of start of employment, Up to $4,000 incentives, commencement $1,500 and completion $2,500
*The Government incentives listed on this page are subject to meeting the prescribed eligibility requirements for each incentive.
Transtegic Training RTO 70217 is a wholly owned subsidiary of Transtegic